Open Library Foundation Projects
Project members are communities that build or support open source software for libraries or within the information science space and call the Foundation their administrative home.
The Foundation supports these projects in a variety of ways and project members have access to professional services that the Foundation provides.
Benefits for Projects
- Member of a community of communities
- Participation in Foundation committees including WOLFcon Steering Committee
- Eligibility for project member board of directors seat
- Updates included in the Foundation Newsletter
- Access to Foundation project services (see below)
Annual Fee: $1,000 + services charged per options chosen below
Note on Annual Fees: The above is a guideline for establishing formal membership within the Foundation. However, the Foundation is committed to improve access and inclusivity in the open source community.